Dirty Rotten Tequila Festival
Carfax, Johannesburg, South Africa
Dirtier than a sweaty sombrero in summertime, more rotten than a politician’s fake handshake, and more Tequila than a Mockingbird's bloodstream, it’s time to turn the bass to burrito, the treble to taco, and pop the tops off some exotic cactus potion, in celebration of the almighty Agave at 2018’s most hedonistic extravaganza, The Dirty Rotten Tequila Festival, set to be held at long-time, wooden-shinned institution of jol, Carfax, on the.
This year, we bring you a vision-blurringly wide variety of Tequilas, along with a smorgasbord of fine foods that even boast certain infusions with our favourite Mexican nectars. Two stages of live entertainment, including the “Don’t Drink The Worm” stage featuring some of SA’s filthiest rock bands, that will abandon your sadness and create an atmosphere to execute even your most wild and daring dance moves, as the pace of multiplying shots and cocktails go rapidly down thirsty throats. In addition, there will also be unique activations with a few tricks up their sleeves on the day, with loads of cool prizes to be won, and perhaps even allowing those who fancy a ride on a bull, a dance on a pole, or maybe just like getting a T-shirt wet, a chance to do so. Don’t waste any time, gather up your friends, get your tickets now, and let the excitement build toward The Dirty Rotten Tequila Festival 2018, as we count down 'One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila… More!’
“Don’t Drink The Worm” Stage Line-up and info:
- Strait Jackal, will be handing out straight shots.
- Frame Janko, will be licking the salt.
- Raygun Royale, will be slicing the limes.
- Lost & Found, will be gathering car keys.
- The Tazers, will be electrocuting hips.
- Southern Wild, will be igniting eyes.
- Hellcats, will be ordering another round.
- Shadowclub, will be in charge of the guns and money.
- Fuzigish, will be bringing a fat ska beating.
39 Pim Street